Tuesday, December 11, 2007

scammer 3

padahal aq dah cari2 alesan n sedikit mengorek keterangan dari dia..
teteeeeeeep aja nekat tuh dia

Assalamu Alaikum
How are you? i well read your mail.. you need not worry... if you have no passport.. you can contact the company from your country to deliver the box to you... For you trust in me.. i send to you in scanned attachment my iraq passport..
All that is required of you to do, is to show and assure me of your unlimmitted committment and sincerity and honesty towards this transcation. Also, you must assure me that you will not steal ,cheat or run away with my money when the box is released to you by the company in London.

Please provide me with a proof of your identity {a scanned copy of Passport or Identity Card }, with these information:
Full Name:
Address:
Ocupation;
Age:
Send me your passport or Identity card ,so i will be sure you will not run away with my money also to be sure of your ability to handle this matter.And the information will help to draft the Legal Agreement.

On reception of your Proof of your Identity by sending me your passport or id , i shall furnish you with the address and information of the Security Company in London, you may need not to travel to the London, but rather you can request for the delivery of the box to you in your country.

I eagerly await your reply

May allah bless you.

Yours,

Abdullah


amin udin <newmucha@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have no passport, even a visa..
Irag is a conflict country..
I am affraid it will danger me..
Why u choose indonesi ?
it's complicated here..

No comments: